Edulastic is another online tool that teachers can use to create online, interactive assignments and assessments. This platform is much like Edcite in its features and capabilities and is also FREE.
This course will include the basics of setting up and using Edulastic, how to use the various tools and features, and other instructional tips for utilizing Edulastic in the classroom. The course will have you actually create/use an Edulastic account to engage with the content of the module and demonstrate practical use of the content of the course.
If you are already familiar with Edulastic and have an account and class already set up, you can skip the lesson tasks BUT you MUST complete ALL of the assignments. The assignments should be very easy and not take too much time if you are already familiar with the Edulastic platform.
- Set up an Edulastic teacher and student account and a class for this module.
- Create an online assessment with various types of questions for a class you teach and assign the assessment to the class for this module.
- Grade an Edulastic assessment and provide feedback to a student.
- Explain how the data generated in Edulastic can be used to modify classroom instruction.
- Create a variety quick formative assessments to gain formative data from students.