Course

GERRIC: Module 4 ~ Understanding Gifted Underachievement

Four (4) Contact Hours - Have you ever wondered, as a teacher, "I was told that child is gifted, but I sure don't see it!"?  In this module, we will explore six "types" of gifted students: the "successful", the "underground", the "challenging", the "dropout", the "twice-exceptional", the "autonomous learner".  We will identify the factors that contribute to gifted underachievement in five of these six types.  After identifying these factors, we will see some strategies that can help to reverse some aspects of gifted underachievement.

0 steps completed0%
0 Lessons

Four (4) Contact Hours – Have you ever wondered, as a teacher, “I was told that child is gifted, but I sure don’t see it!”?  In this module, we will explore six “types” of gifted students: the “successful”, the “underground”, the “challenging”, the “dropout”, the “twice-exceptional”, the “autonomous learner”.  We will identify the factors that contribute to gifted underachievement in five of these six types.  After identifying these factors, we will see some strategies that can help to reverse some aspects of gifted underachievement.
Please allow one business day for responses to messages/ emails. Thanks!

Please note: the instructor will be away from email and online learning from 3/24-4/2.  If you need assistance with registration, please utilize the “how-to” videos on the home page.  She will be happy to assist with the online learning modules once we return from break! Thanks!

Buy this course
Lessons